Fill in The Single Form
To fill in the Single Form, UN Agencies will use the Single Form PDF Application that can be downloaded only from Appel.
Once the format has been downloaded, UN Agency has to select, according to the possibilty foreseen by the modular approach, the type of Action to be submitted for approval. According to hte selected Sinlge Form, the Pdf application will show all the 13 Sections of the Single Form or only those applicable for the format selected.
A new version of the Single Form applying to all the actions created after the 22 of June 2016 has been released. In order to be aware of the main changes occurred, please have a look at the Release Note and at the new Single Form Guidelines that you can find here
Single Form section by section
1. General information
2. Humanitarian organisation in the area
3. Needs assessment and beneficiaries
4. Logic of intervention
5. Quality markers
8. Monitoring and evaluation
10. Financial overview of the action
11. Request for derogation
12. Administrative information
13. Conclusions and humanitarian organisation’s comments
Single Form Assessment criteria
In the assessment of proposals, ECHO will look at:
The compliance of the Action with the proposed strategy (HIP) or financing decision
The compliance of the Action with the operational requirements which include:
- commonly used principles such as: quality of the needs assessment and of the logical framework, relevance of the intervention and coverage, feasibility, applicant's implementation capacity and knowledge of the country/region.
- in case of actions already being implemented on the ground, where ECHO is requested to fund a continuation, a visit of the ongoing actions may be conducted to determine the feasibility and quality of the Action proposed
- depending on the characteristics of the crisis, other elements could be taken into account when assessing the proposals, such as: security, coordination, access arrangements, quality of monitoring, sustainability, Linking Relief Rehabilitation and Development, resilience, cost efficiency, comparative advantage of the Action or the partners.
If the Commission refuses an Action proposal, it shall inform the UN Agency as soon as possible explaining the reasons for the refusal.