Section 8: Monitoring and Evaluation
1. General information
2. Humanitarian organisation in the area
3. Needs assessment and beneficiaries
4. Logic of intervention
5. Quality markers
8. Monitoring and evaluation
10. Financial overview of the action
12. Administrative information
13. Conclusions and humanitarian organisation’s comments
8.5 Report on Monitoring and evaluation
In the final report, the UN Agency will explain how the monitoring has been carried out and the main challenges encountered.
It will report also on the evaluations carried out and their conclusions. Remember to annex copies of the evaluations/audits financed by ECHO funding.